Story of SHANTHI PRIYA K (ARTIST)

 

SHANTHI PRIYA K(17)
Habitat : Kurnool, India

Profession : Student
Education : PUC II Year
Passion : Arts, Crafts & Editing (Pics & Videos)

Instagram ID : @shanthipriya309





I'm Shanthi Priya, studying PUC 2nd year in Ap IIIT, NUZVID, Krishna district.
I have been in love with sketching and drawing ever since I became conscious of it. But they didn't become a routine practice for me because dad wouldn't support me to do all those and I too kept myself busy with my studies.
I'm still learning in-depth to reach a realistic way of editing and in arts. Hope it will.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity @sharetalents. It's so glad that you're doing such a great encouragement to the talents by your page.

Thank you 😊













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_