Story of SOURABH BHANDARI (ARTIST)

 

SOURABH B(17)
Habitat : New Delhi, India

Profession : Student
Education : PUC I Year
Passion : Fineart, Instrument (Flute)

Instagram ID : @bhandarisourabh25




Hi, I am Sourabh Bhandari, I am an XI class student this year (2021) I started doing art when I was around 7 years old and I remember I sketched a tree after that I was sent to Hans Raj model school and at my school in seventh class I got a chance to participate in an art competition given to me by my sir (Mr. Partha Sarthi Patnaik ) and luckily I won three prizes after that I kept going in art competitions and I have earned around (3 trophies) ( 49 certificates )(15 medals) it's my journey till class 9th, after that the whole world stuck in the covid-19 situation and now from one and half years I am participating in online art competitions. In 10th class I won the second prize in (Bohemia 3. O inter-school competition), luckily I got the second prize. I won second prize at mount Abu International School. At present, I have begun with XI standards and waiting for upcoming endeavors and competitions.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_