Story of PRATHYUSH VARMA (CRAFTING)

 

PRATHYUSHA(21)
Habitat : Kakinada, India

Profession : Bank Employee
Education : MBA (Pursuing)
Passion : Entrepreneurship, Rotaraction

Instagram ID : @craftistland




I am 21 years old girl who is very passionate about Entrepreneurship. From the first day of graduation days to now I have dreamt to start my own business from Zero now it came into existence now I started my own crafts business and promoting the work of women in different things. As a small business owner, I am always enthusiastic to find and add new talents to my list. It's my privilege to promote art and help artists to sell their products through my small business platform.
Hope I will get more support from society and make it more successful 💫









No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_