Story of DIVYA (CRAFTING)

 

DIVYA(21)
Habitat : Kakinada, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Crafts

Instagram ID : @_the_craft_houz




Hi, I'm Divya from Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, I'm a B.Tech final year student.
Thank you @sharetalents.in for giving me this opportunity to share my thoughts and crafts on your page...
I'm more interested to do crafts with innovative ideas...
I'm very passionate about doing crafts and drawings... I am always interested to learn new things and doing a different kinds of crafts with more love...I started doing crafts in my schooling days....later on I started doing them always... I love to share different kinds of crafts so I decided to show my talent and started a small online business...















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_