Story of KARAN KUMAR (ARTIST)

 

KARAN KUMAR(15)
Habitat : New Delhi, India

Profession : Student
Education : PUC I Year
Passion : Painting in different mediums, Sketching

Instagram ID : @karan1208kumar


Hi, I am Karan Kumar. I started my art journey when I was in the sixth standard. Earlier I just used to draw some anime and cartoon characters, but with time I learned sketching, and painting (in various mediums) from the eighth standard which resulted in a turning point, as I got adorable guidance from my wonderful art teacher and they taught me many skills like craft,, sculpting, Graffiti, and traditional art forms, and I am just treading ahead on the path of art to grow efficiently. At present, I am in the eleventh standard and waiting for upcoming endeavors.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_