Story of LOHITH & LOKESH (PHOTOGRAPHERS)

 

LOHITH & LOKESH(19)
Habitat : Tirupati, India

Profession : Students
Education : Diploma in Machatronics
Passion : Photography, Bike Riding & Travelling

Instagram ID : @twins__photography__




When we were 10-year kids we are very happy with all fun and joy we used to go for morning walks during the winter season then one fine day we saw Roads with full fog and a car with light travelling towards us unexpectedly my father didn't say that then that's the stage I thought of capturing after years I got my own mobile phone and I started capturing in my perspective which and we love travelling different places and exploring things so this is how we started together we are going together.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_