Story of NAGASAI (GRAPHIC DESIGNER)

 

NAGASAI(24)
Habitat : Guntur, India

Profession : Business Analyst
Education : BBA
Passion : Photography, Bike Riding & Travelling

Instagram ID : @nirannagasai



When I was into a hotel life from schooling till college days, I became interested in arts and sports where I played chess, football, etc. With the friend's motivation and inspiration I improved my art skills that even I focused more on my handwriting eventually with good practise my handwriting had become a centre of attraction to everyone that's the reason why I did many logos with different styles and even I used to design for short movie titles.

When I was doing my degree, I used one of my photography friends to learn many things in photography and evolved myself in different ways into photography in Digital print, photo editing, etc.

I would love to explore in all ways possible in the designing field and want to enter into the designing world as it's my passion and love.

Thank you.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_