Story of MOUNICA MENTA

 

MOUNICA MENTA(24)
Habitat : Nellore, India

Profession : Software Engineer
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Thinking & Cooking

Instagram ID : -






Hello, Myself Mounica working as software test engineer at Accenture. My home town is Nellore which is famous for food and temples. Being very busy at work and deadlines, cooking relieved my stress and mood swings. I did know two things; that I loved to cook, and that I LOVED eating. What I loved most is Biryani and I can die for that. So I journeyed along for the past few months, cooking my heart out, learning all about different techniques, tastes and cuisines.

*“Live, Love, Eat.”* 😋😋












2 comments:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_