Story of MOUNIKA RAVILLA (ARTIST)

 

MOUNIKA R(16)
Habitat : Madanapalli, India

Profession : Student
Education : PUC I Year
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @22_mouni_22



Hi, my self Mounika from Madanapalli (Chittoor) I am studying PUC first year at Padmavati jr college Tirupathi.

I was interested in art since when I am a child. I was drawing every picture which I see
My parents and relatives used to scold me. That your art won't give you food, but I never left drawing, I have been started improving day by day

And this lockdown changed my art skill
I have started working on tuff stumps and after getting confidence I have started drawing paid works.
After seeing the art, their happiness was priceless...
All my brothers and relatives and Even my family started encouraging me.
And I felt very happy when I bought the required tool with my own earnings.
Still am trying to improve my work to make then realistic.

Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity 🙏














1 comment:

  1. Painting is just another way of keeping a diary and
    The object of art is not to reproduce reality, but to create a reality of the same intensity.
    As painters, sculptors, photographers, and other visual artists see and experience the world through a unique lens, Art Is the Highest Form of Hope.
    ...................
    Congratulations MOUNIKA
    And all the best to ur Feature 🤝🤝🤝.

    ReplyDelete

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_