Story of MOUNIKA (ARTIST)

 

MOUNIKA(21)
Habitat : Hyderabad, India

Profession : Student
Education : BCom IAF
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @_mouniarts_


Hii!!
First of all, I thank @sharetalents.in for this opportunity.

Am Mounika, I have had this passion since I was a kid. But I started this portrait journey two years ago with my mom's portrait by this my friends and family members notice my talent and encouraged me and supported me to do more with those beautiful words and beautiful comments. Those comments made me go forward. From that day to now I keep practicing, focusing, observing professional artists' arts, and buying what art supplies they use.
I had started the portrait journey with 5 rupee apsara pencil to branded Staedtler pencils now, normal 1rupee paper to branded Fabriano academia paper now... All my materials which I used till now purchased with my own earnings by doing commission works. I had my first commission of ₹50 in 2019.

@souravjoshi_arts , @Priyalakshmi_art , @heather12ooney they are my inspiration.

Every artist's dream is to buy art supplies with their own earrings.

All I want to feel my parents proud of
I followed my passion, I followed my heart, and am in this position. I thank God for this beautiful talent.

Thank you!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_