Story of PREM SAI (ARTIST)

 

PREM SAI(25)
Habitat : Rajahmundry, India

Profession : Quality Engineer
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @sketch_maker_prem


Hii..!
This is Prem, I'm working as a Quality Engineer. I'm passionate about drawings since childhood.
For the last 2 years, I have started portrait drawings, I don't know how the lockdown is useful for others but lockdown made me an Artist., in lockdown, I practiced more and I got self-confidence, with my friends' support and encouragement I started taking orders.
Thank u so much @sharetalents.in for this opportunity

U can check my artworks in my profile..@sketch_maker_prem







No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_