Story of ZEEL PATEL (ARTIST)

 

ZEEL PATEL(19)
Habitat : Vadodara, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.E
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @zeal_lous__

Hello everyone. Myself Zeel Patel and I am from Gujarat. Basically, I will be a computer Engineer but making mandala art had been my passion since last year. I started working on Mandala art last year and made a page on Instagram. And according to me, Instagram is the best source for meeting people, and artists, and getting inspired. I have started to share my art on Instagram and now I am improving my art and also encouraged by masters of arts. I got featured many times on mandala featuring pages.
I am thankful to people like you who evaluate the struggle behind the work and encourage us.
So guys please visit my page once: @zeal_lous__
And special thanks to @sharetalents.in

















1 comment:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_