Story of REETA ARCHANA (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

REETA(20)
Habitat : Hyderabad, India

Profession : Student 
Education : BSc(BZC)
Passion : Photography & Crafts

Instagram ID : @_reeta_clicks


Firstly thanks to @sharetalents.in for encouraging new talents.  

Photography is my childhood passion & am very interested & passionate to click pictures. Capturing nature makes me feel happy.

My Appa & Mumma supported & encourage me to click better pictures I have filled my gallery with my pictures my sis encourage me to start my page last year & I have started my page _reeta_clicks. when I started the page my friends and family supported me a lot.  

 Special thanks to each & everyone for the support.

Hope to click better pictures further.

 Finally, I wanna tell thanks to my parents & sis for being my support system every time. 

I followed my heart & that makes me perfect one day & I will make my parents & family proud.
















3 comments:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_