Story of MOHITH KUMAR GATLA (WRITER)

 

MOHITH KUMAR(19)
Habitat : Warangal, India

Profession : Student 
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Writing & Direction

Instagram ID : @_gmk.3


I'm an Engineer by profession, writer by passion & Spiritual by a person. On one fine evening, when I was about 9 years old, seeing those superhero characters, I always wondered about being a superhero, then thought of creating a whole new world of mine alone. Then I started to write.... created fictional characters that never existed, swimming in my own world filled with thoughts. The childhood passed away, then came the teenage where I'm still enjoying it. When I'm a teenager, all the childish cartoon characters went in vain... Because I got impressed by the Mahabharat character called Krishna. Not only him, many personalities like Ram Gopal Varma, Puri Jagannadh, but Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj personalities like these also inspired me a lot. Their philosophy, character, fearless attitude, everything had an effect on my thoughts. I started to study their ideology, and now I'm on my way to write my own philosophy book, where I have a whole new clarity on how the world runs. So this is all my story, wish me luck with my book.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_