Story of PRASHANTH YPS (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

PRASHANTH(23)
Habitat : Hyderabad, India

Profession : Pharmacist
Education : B.Pharmacy
Passion : Photography & Dance

Instagram ID : @lp_clickzz

Taking a photograph is taking a moment from our fast-paced lives a capturing it. Sometimes, we all need to take a moment and appreciate the small things in life, and photography allows me to do just that!
It’s an appreciation of the hobby.
When looking at other photographers’ works, and when looking at my own, I criticize and appreciate the picture. I take in the lines and angles, the clarity, the subject, and the depth. For me, all aspects come together to make the photo great as a whole.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_