Story of RAJESWARI GEETHIKA (ARTIST)

 

GEETHIKA(18)
Habitat : Nellore, India

Profession : Student
Education : Doctor of Pharmacy
Passion : Arts & Acting

Instagram ID : @mandala_art_by_geeth

I am  Rajeswari Geethika here. We know that many people have put their interests and efforts to learn new skills or develop a skill already mastered before in this quarantine period. In the same way, I started to sketch and master an art form in recent times. I was scrolling through my Insta feeds stories when I found this mandala art which seems so interesting to me then I started with simple images and developed day by day and learned from my mistakes by taking suggestions and asking for an opinion. So this helped me to enjoy and spend my free time on these tough days as a diversion too. This is how my art Journey started and this will continue. Stay safe.














1 comment:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_