Story of EMMANUEL M (ARTIST)

 

EMMANUEL M(19)
Habitat : Shadnagar, India

Profession : Student
Education : PUC II Year
Passion : Drawing

Instagram ID : @artist_emmanuel_


Am Emmanuel. Art is my life. I have this passion from my childhood. Being an artist isn't just about putting pencil to paper; Art can mean so much to many people. I have started my first drawing in my 5th class. My first portrait started with my parent's portrait. By this, my friends and family encouraged me and supported my talent a lot and made me do more. My 10th Standard class teacher also encouraged me to draw very well. We feel so happy and contented when someone appreciates our works of arts. This made me move forward with many arts. I keep on focusing, observing professional artist arts to get a good art and the supplies they use.

I had started my journey with normal HB pencil to branded Staedtler pencils...and to branded Fabriano Accademia paper. Arts are the special skills that one possess. we express our creativity and inner feelings through arts.

Arts are also mean of livelihood for many like me around the world.

And the supplies I used till now are purchased with my own earnings. I earned them by doing commission works. I started my first commission with 200/- in 2020

Every artist wish is to be independent to buy art supplies for their arts. So they earn them with their hard work...

Art can be a challenge or message or rewarding..all is art can be everything or anything we want... it's a way to explore our imagination to the world.

All I want is to make my parents happy as well as Proud of my passion. I just followed my heart which made me be here...

I thank GOD very much for this beautiful Talent given to me!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_