STORY OF KASTURI RAJNANDINI NAYAK J (ARTIST)

Habitat : Balasore, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Arts & Crafts

Instagram ID : @k_crafts_arts

 




Hello everyone... I'm Kasturi from Odisha. I'm a self-taught artist.
Since childhood, I love to make crafts and arts. Last year during the pandemic some of my friends suggest I create a YouTube channel and share my talent with the world. So I started my YouTube channel named K Crafts & Arts.
I have learned a lot since last year.
I would like to thank @sharetalents.in for the opportunity and 2 of my friends @mohamansinghankita and @sudhanshu_papun for supporting me and helping me all over the time I need ❣️

Thank you.










No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_