STORY OF JENISH KUMAR (ARTIST)


 Habitat : Surat, India

Profession : Student
Education : FYBA
Passion : Music, Singing, Acting, Drawing, Writing & Photography

Instagram ID : @jenish_heart

Hey everyone!🙋

My all dear friends I hope all are good with you.   

👉  So Friends, I am from Dimond City Opps I mean Surat. my dream is to be a creative person who is proficient in all the arts. I have been closely associated with art since childhood.

👉  But due to the financial position of the house and the lack of a platform, it has become very difficult to grow further but now it is better than before and people will appreciate the talent. 

👉  I am always improving in my art and my skills I am a student of fyba and I also take sketch orders. I like singing very much and I can sing well. Maybe you will like it. You can watch my video on my Instagram account. 

👉  I can do all the arts. Singing, drawing, Acting, Writing, Sculpture making, Photography, Video shooting, and many more besides this I am always working hard.

👉  You can support me Follow my Insta If you like my work share it with your friends and other relatives. If you want me to do any work related to sketching or art, you can dm me.

👉  Thank you so much for reading and understanding my details.

👉  Thanks to Share Talents page.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_