STORY OF KIRAN KUMAR (ARTIST)


 Habitat : Machilipatnam, India

Profession : Student
Education : Diploma
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @kiran_alone_arts



Hi everyone...
I am Kiran. I'm from Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
I was so much interested in drawing my art journey started in my school days. I have participated in many competitions in my school days.
after 10th I joined in diploma and give a break to arts.
after 3 years gap to I started to work on portraits.
I learned them on my own by getting inspired by other artists
I am very thankful to my friends who are supporting my talent and hard work and finally special thanks to @sharetalents.in













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_