STORY OF SUJATA BAKHLA (ARTIST)


 Habitat : Rourkela, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Sc
Passion : Drawing & Painting

Instagram ID : @noorsujata



Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well.
I'm SUJATA BAKHLA , I'm from Odisha . I'm a self-taught artist.
I complete a Diploma in drawing and painting. I have passion for art since my childhood. I love to make different drawings and paintings and also to draw a portrait. Last year during the pandemic, some of my friends and relatives say to create my YouTube channel.so, I started my YouTube channel. My channel name is art and craft with twincy.
I would like to thank @sharetalents.in for the opportunity. I want to say that just keep doing what you like and are interested in that makes your life enjoyable.

Thank you.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_