STORY OF KISHORE THALLURU (PHOTOGRAPHER)


 Habitat : Venkatagiri, India

Profession : Job Holder
Education : BE
Passion : Photography

Instagram ID : @choose_your_dream_333




I am Kishore and I am from Nellore.

I much interested in photography since my childhood ( mobile photographer ) 

And I was interested to take so many shoots in nature. After that, I started my page recently which is that choose your dreams 

So that my thoughts convey through this account and I don't know how to hype my page. Recently one of my friends shared this share talents page. I hope you guys are doing a good job. 

Thanks and Regards
Thalluru Kishore.









No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_