STORY OF NALINI MANASANI (MICRO ARTIST)


 Habitat : Mantralayam, India

Profession : Micro Artist
Education : B.Sc
Passion : Micro Arts, Visual Arts, Sculptures

Instagram ID : @nalini_artgallery



Hello everyone I'm Nalini Manasani from Mantralayam
Andhra Pradesh

After graduation, I realize I want to be unique always when I see newspaper clippings and social media regarding art and craft forms.

From childhood, I'm doing art& crafts.

No rules and regulations for arts it's depends on our creativity.
Two world Record's Holder
Champion Book of World RECORD's
&
Supreme World Record's

When I started doing art I spent 6 to 8 hours on each art my relatives neighbor used to say your doing time waste no use from it But later when I achieved the Records everyone of my relatives appreciate me your the best...









No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_