STORY OF PAYAL MOHANTY (PHOTOGRAPHER)


 Habitat : Mayurbhanj, India

Profession : Student
Education : MBA
Passion : Photography

Instagram ID : @mo._.odisha



Hii. I am Payal Mohanty and I am from Odisha, India. 

I am much interested in photography since my childhood. I am interested in mobile photography and especially nature photographs. 

After that, I thought to make a good opportunity in this line so I started my page so that I interacted with many peoples and known many more new things from them. 

And finally, I met this page (share talent page) Thank you so much. Hope you people are doing a good job. 

Thanks and Regards 

Payal Mohanty.












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_