STORY OF POOJA SIRPUR (ARTIST)

 

Habitat : Adilabad, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @pooja_.sirpur



Firstly, Thank you @sharetalents.in for the opportunity for letting me share my art. I am Pooja studying B.Tech in the stream of Computer Science in VMTW, KONDAPUR, GHATKESAR, HYDERABAD. I am usually inspired by everything I see, hear, and that I feel from my childhood. Whenever I see things or people doing something different, I wholeheartedly appreciate them and inspire myself to do something more different. In this process, I had experienced and learned many new things and was satisfied greatly. likewise, I used to draw, paint, write, dance, marketing, edit, and many many more!!!!!! In this way, slowly art and painting have become beautiful and favorite hobbies of mine... Finally, Explore each and every perspective... Thank you...!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_