STORY OF ANIME LOCKED (DIGITAL ARTIST)

 

Habitat : New Delhi, India

Profession : Business Owner
Education : MBA
Passion : Digital Illustrations

Instagram ID : @animelocked




I was always into creating art but never had a strong passion to pursue it. Early this year (2021) I started digital illustrations on picsart. When I shared it with my friends they really appreciated it. One afternoon my sister and I just said -“let's make a page on Instagram “ we made it with the 1st name that popped up. 6 months later I have completed about 45 orders. 

I don’t have an extraordinary story but it all happened with the 1st thought. No planning.












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_