STORY OF SAI SRINIVAS J (PHOTOGRAPHER)


 Habitat : Tirupati, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Photography

Instagram ID : @5171srinivas




Myself Sai Srinivas (@5171srinivas), I’m a B.Tech IT student at SASTRA University Thanjavur.

Basically, I started my photography journey with no interest by just some random clicks.

Along with time, my interest in photography increased while clicking the images, and I fell in love with photography eventually.

I love to capture my hometown Tirupati to which I am so emotionally connected.

Capturing Tirupati gives me happiness that I can’t express but my pictures can.

It would be very delightful when people love our work and appreciate it.

At the start I was like I can’t do this photography with gradual practice and shooting continuously finally I’m here where I am.

I would like to convey my thanks to all the pages that featured my images and all my fellow photographers who encouraged me.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_