STORY OF SHAMANTHAKAMANI SIRIGIRI (MICRO ARTIST)


 Habitat : Atmakur, India

Profession : Home Maker
Education : Degree
Passion : Arts & Crafts, Photography, Writing

Instagram ID : @craft__maniac__



Hi...This is Shamanthakamani Sirigiri
I'm a creative mind from childhood but didn't express my thoughts much.....finally, I get passionate about things...that I love to do...in 2017 I created my account on Instagram then I started clicking as well....unfortunately it becomes my passion...
.
And started writing too...behind every writer, there is an emotion to write...no matter that may be sad, happy, anger or fear...just only words can explain their silence...
.
And I much active on Instagram scrolling Instagram suddenly I saw micro art on a pencil tip...then I thought that why I can't do this...????
and then started my journey as a micro artist still going on well and trying to make a record
inspiration for my micro art was @suneel_micro_art (micro artist)
.
Finally thank you from the bottom of my heart❤@sharetalents.in...for making a platform for different kinds of artists and introducing them to this world...











No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_