STORY OF SHIKHA MAURYA (ARTIST)


 Habitat : Kanpur, India

Profession : Student
Education : PG
Passion : Painting, Pencil Sketching, Arts & Crafts

Instagram ID : @slice__of__art___




I'm SHIKHA MAURYA. I'm from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. I've been making art for a very long time. But firstly it was introduced to me as a subject in my college. I mainly work with acrylic painting and sketching. I learned them on my own by getting inspired by other artists. I stopped all these artifacts for some time, then again started in this lockdown through the encouragement by masters of arts. I experienced and learned many new things in the process.

I'm not taking any sort of orders I'm just trying to improve my skills and take my work to a next level. so I decided to create a profile on Instagram to showcase my talent. that's all I want to tell.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity.












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_