STORY OF SOUMYA RANJAN DALEI (ARTIST)


 Habitat : Jajpur, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Sc (Chemistry)
Passion : Painting & Leaf Art

Instagram ID : @srushtikant_soumya



Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well.

I'm Soumya Ranjan Dalei, everyone calls me Soumya. I'm from Odisha. I'm in my early twenties. Now I'm doing my graduation in chemistry at Ravenshaw University.

 Actually, I have passion for art since my childhood. I love to make different creative things in art. The pleasure I get by painting, what else I don't get from doing. Before Lockdown I didn't get sufficient time to practice. I didn't learn from the last 6 years but now I learned all that during this lockdown. Right now I'm happy as life goes on. Lastly, I want to say that just keep doing what you like and make your life enjoyable and live in your own way.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_