STORY OF UJJWALA REDDY (CRAFTING)


 Habitat : Hyderabad, India

Profession : Business Owner
Education : MBA
Passion : Crafts

Instagram ID : @giftstories2020



Thank you for the opportunity to share my small business pictures. I am Ujjwala completed my MBA. From childhood onwards, I love to gift people in a decorative way who are celebrating their occasions. And If someone gives it to me also, I keep it with me like a memory even if it's a greeting card also. Recently I had thought to start a hamper business in a unique way. So, started this GiftStories2020. Here, are some pictures to share with you.











No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_