STORY OF VEERESH KUMAR G (PHOTOGRAPHER)


 Habitat : Guntakal, India

Profession : Student
Education : Degree
Passion : Photography

Instagram ID : @veeresh.varun.94



Photography is my childhood passion &am very interested & passionate to click pictures. Capturing nature makes me feel happy.

My friends supported & encourage me to click better pictures l have filled my gallery with my pictures my friends encourage me to start my page 2 years back &I have
started my page - @veeresh.varun.94-clicks. when I started the page my friends supported me a lot.

Special thanks to each & everyone for the support

Hope to click better pictures further.

Finally, l wanna tell thank my friends for being my support system every time.

I followed my heart & which makes me perfect one day & I will make my parents proud.















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_