STORY OF ANUSHA R (ARTIST)


 Habitat : Tirupati, India

Profession : HR
Education : MBA
Passion : Drawing, Painting & Photography

Instagram ID : @anusha.anusmiley



Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing good😊. Myself Anusha, I was so much interested in drawing, painting, and photography since my childhood. I also participated in many competitions and won prizes. So, I decided to create a profile on Instagram to showcase my talent. After creating a profile successfully, I started posting my paintings and drawings continuously till now and people are also very fond of them.
Finally, I want to thank @sharetalents.in for giving me this opportunity...

Best Regards,
Anusha.













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_