STORY OF NANI PM (ARTIST)


 Habitat : Tirupati, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Arts & Singing

Instagram ID : @the_name_is_nani



This is Nani, sketching is my passion, I started my journey in childhood... From then to now it's going on.....my inspiration is my "MOTHER", at every single sketch from my childhood after I had drawn, I must show it to my mother.
Then she motivates me and improves my abilities to get the perfect sketch.... every time while sketching, she told me to rectify my mistakes.....and make me impossible possible.....
And I proudly say I became an artist because of my mother 🖤& supportive initiation.















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_