STORY OF AKHIL G (ARTIST)


 Habitat : Parlakhemundi, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Drawing & Crafts

Instagram ID : @akhil_art_gallery



Hello everyone!!!
I'm Akhil studying B.Tech second year, I'm passionate about drawing, crafts...
From childhood onwards,l Used to draw Some drawings But not in a serious manner, just for fun only, after schooling l didn't look at Drawing. But during my B.Tech days Days again started some pencil drawing then And then Lockdown Changed my life.
Randomly I started portrait and then by practicing more, l got self-confidence.
And also more interested in doing crafts and clay works
And l used to in different mediums like charcoal, graphite, color portraits.
I am still learning in-depth To reach a realistic Way and hope it will reach after some days
Thank you for giving me this opportunity.
If you want to see More arts check my profile.














No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_