STORY OF SOMANADRI K (MICRO ARTIST)


 Habitat : Nellore, India

Profession : Student
Education : Diploma
Passion : Micro Arts

Instagram ID : @somanadri_chowdary



Myself K.Somanadri, I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering at Geethanjali College of Engineering Science and Technology.

Coming to my story, I started my art when I was at age of 10 years, that moment when I make art my parents said these stupid things.
After that, I improve my skills more than they were... Surprised 🙀🙀🙀
I enjoy every moment of art., at stating it wasn't much perfect but that satisfies me ☺️, I use to make art, DOLLARS ❤️, from there now I m perfect I don't say that is 100%, I give my best that makes me very happy 😊.









No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_