STORY OF SADAF ADNAN (SINGER)


 Habitat: Mumbai, India

Profession: Graphic Artist

Education: Graduate

Passion: Singing & Music

Instagram ID: @sadafmusing


Hi, I am Sadaf, a singer, songwriter, and musician.

My journey of singing was a rollercoaster ride right from the beginning of my school days when I used to learn classically and perform on the school stage, participated in interschool competitions, got chances from radios for live singing, and then it stopped for almost 7 years.

Really missed my singing life in those 7 years and now finally started it again in 2015 with the raw voice realizing that now I didn't have that quality that I used to have in my school days.

It was so disturbing for me for the past 5years to regain the quality of my voice again. I had to begin from the scratch.

Isn't it really a rollercoaster..!!

But thanks to social media and a lot of people who encouraged me through these years, I gained my confidence in singing and performing live music.

And now finally I just want to become someone who can not only sing but who can play instruments, compose music, write songs, and sings by herself. Soon will be going to upload some good self-composed songs, till then will be having lots n lots of support from all the people here.

At last... Thanks, a lot @sharetalents.in for showcasing my talent.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_