STORY OF ANKITA BARWAD (SINGER, DANCER & ARTIST)


 Habitat: Bangalore, India

Profession: Web Developer

Education: Graduate

Passion: Dance, Singing & Acrylic Painting

Instagram ID: @_coldplayero_



Hi, I am Ankita, a self-taught Dancer, and Musician.

It has been 15 years since I started dancing. In 2010, I did my first dance show and since then I got into it professionally.
My love for dance grew and made me fall for different genres of music and hence, I ended up being a musician too.
I also love to play with acrylic, do wall art and paint canvas.

Also, I am part of a music company @inlyfmusic. We have a studio in Bangalore. We had been doing jamming events for musicians in different cities to support musicians all over India.

If you wish to know more about me you can follow me and connect with me on
Instagram : @_coldplayero_
Spotify, Itunes, Youtube, and Linked In: Ankita Barwad

Regards,
Ankita




















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_