STORY OF YOSHA SINGH (VISUAL DESIGNER)

 

Habitat: Mumbai, India

Profession: Visual Designer, Interior Designer

Education: B.Com Honours

Passion: Art & Design

Instagram ID: @fiyasdesign


Hi, I've always had a strong desire to be creative, even since I was a child. I remember scribbling in magazines and newspapers, without realizing that this would become my profession.

As an introvert, art was the only way for me to express myself because I am absolutely horrible with words.

People used to tell me that I should treat it like a hobby rather than a profession, and I'm sure every artist has heard something similar at some point in their career. We need to get used to reality. When I was studying for SSB and had to go to class at 5 a.m., I realized that if I can work hard and give it my best on something I do not really care about, I can work hard and give it my all on something I am passionate about.

You can check out some of my work @fiyasdesign.

Thanks,

Yosha Singh












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_