STORY OF SWARNA KANNEPALLI (ILLUSTRATOR)

Habitat: Visakhapatnam(AP), India

Profession: Teacher

Education: Master of Philosophy in Mathematics

Passion: Art & Illustrations

Instagram ID: @swashdiaries


Hiii!, I am Swarna Latha Kannepalli from Vizag
Teacher by profession Artist by Passion.
Am a self-taught cartoon Illustrator, Started illustrations in 2017 by trails.
Used to sketch on paper later Started using technology available for digital sketching.
I haven't gone through any tutorials or anything, it all Started with my mobile Which there is already one digital sketch app inbuilt in it.
My adaptation to digital sketching can be seen in My cartoons! ( From beginning)

People started recognizing my work after they got posted 5 to 6 times in chai Bisket ( Media/ news company)
Later on got noticed by Vizag Now Magazine people, Radio City, and Celebrities.
Also exhibited My arts in Andhra University grounds, Gitam Deemed to be University as a part of Artist Gallery.
Also conducted workshops for children.

Most of my works are about me and my life situations and illustrate them with my selected theme colour pink. Coming to the illustration part, I also do customized illustrations, Illustrations on request, also A part is fabric painting.

Follow: @swashdiaries















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_