STORY OF BHANU VENKATA SAI PATHIPATI (ACTOR)

 Habitat: Tirupati(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: B.Tech

Passion: Acting

Instagram ID: @bhanupathipati_23


Hey!!! Hii all This is Bhanu Pathipati... I started My Career in 2016 .. Acted in short films which are directed by Achyuth Kovid ( MK Cinematics ) and I had a problem facing camera and dialogue delivery so I decided and went to acting school to train in the year 2020  got a call from Mayukha Film Acting School trained by Uttej Garu a well-known actor, at last, got an opportunity in web series which is directed by Pawan Kumar (uturn fame) Kudiyedamaite which is streaming in Aha platform and My next project 4the movie directed by Achyuth Kovid (MK Cinematics) Thanks to MK Cinematics team and Achyuth Kovid.

Follow: @actorbhanu_2932










No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_