STORY OF PVV SUDHEER (ARTIST)

Habitat: Nellore(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: BVSc

Passion: Sculpture, Painting & Editing

Instagram ID: @art_maniac_sudheer




Hi ! I am PVV Sudheer, an art maniac. 


I was a "Tare Zameen par" kid at school😅...no no I didn't mean that I'm a dyslexia patient...I mean I used to get lost in my world, enjoying the beauty of nature. My eyes caught the taste of colors and I used to recreate them in my own way with crayons and watercolors on my sketchbook.

As I grew...I was attracted to various branches of the great tree of 'Art'.I used to stare at the idols & paintings in the temples, appreciating the efforts of the sculptors and the glory of the architecture. As I couldn't afford to make my own works on stone...I used to carve some models on chalk, and pencil leads, and make idols using clay.

One day I was inspired by an article in a newspaper that showed paintings of rice grain. I tried the same but with my own methods. After a few attempts, I was successful enough to make portraits of rice grains. I tried to apply my skills to different mediums. I like experimenting with different mediums and I do the same.

 














No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_