STORY OF SMITA PRIYADARSHINI (ARTIST)

 

Habitat: Madhubani(Bihar), India

Profession: Student

Education: B.A
Passion: Mandala & Painting

Instagram ID: @_fond_of_art



Hey, this is Smita Priyadarshini from Madhubani, Bihar.


I m pursuing my graduation in English Hons. From the very prestigious university i.e. Banaras Hindu University.

And if you guys ask me about my love my passion then, of course, it will be an art 🎭😍

I m very fond of mandalas paintings.

As I belong to Madhubani and Madhubani is quite popular for its Madhubani painting or you may call it as Mithila Painting ✨

So yeah that's all about me...

Thank you @sharetalents.in 
.










2 comments:

  1. Hello smita, your artworks are quite impressive. It basically portrays the combination of traditional mandala and modern which is quite rare and intresting these days as you share the cultural and traditional diversity of Mithila. Keep up the good work and let the world knows this side of mithila as well through your artworks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello smita, your artworks is quite impressive. It basically portrays the combination of traditional mandala and modern which is quite rare and intresting as you share the cultural and traditional diversity of Mithila. Keep up the good work and let the world knows this side of mithila as well through your artworks... 🤗

    ReplyDelete

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_