STORY OF B TANUJA (MICRO ARTIST)

 

Habitat: Vizag(AP), India

Profession: Artist

Education: B.Tech
Passion: Carving, Drawing, Crafts Turning Waste to Best

Instagram ID: @artisan_pencil



Hi everyone, I am Tanuja from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.


I am a self-learned artist, who just started carving chalk while I am bored of class just for timepass. I never expected being an artist that too micro artist... I can give all these credits to my friends who supported me and even forced me to become a micro artist.

Will you believe it if I say I never purchased even a blade for my arts until now? All thanks to my friends. Sometimes when family can’t understand your dreams friends give you support unconditionally and lead you to success. Now even my family encourages me to become a micro artist by seeing my talent towards micro arts.

Previously I carved when I am at my low to boost up my courage to face the world. Now I can say that I am addicted to carving or doing something new in an artistic way.

Finally, I want to thank @sharetalents.in for giving me this opportunity to broaden my arts for a better platform
.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_