STORY OF BAVIRI RAJA (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Vizag(AP), India

Profession: Software Engineer

Education: B.Tech

Passion: Pencil Arts

Instagram ID: @raaz_artistic.zindagi



Hello everyone, This is Raja, I am a Software Engineer. From my childhood, I was very much interested in Pencil arts and sketching, During the lockdown, I was bored and started working on my lovely sketches, days moved on my sketches become slowly realistic, and I'm very excited to make more and more sketches after that my friends, relatives are recognized me and praised me a lot. Even though I got good marks in academics, I didn't get that much happiness and I want that satisfaction for a lifelong. this is the story behind my lovely sketches!! I'm a beginner and I want to see my sketches more hyper-realistic.
Thank you.











No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_