STORY OF BAZ WIAM (WRITER)

 Habitat: Ferdjioua, Algeria

Profession: Student

Education: Medicine

Passion: Writing

Instagram ID: @titania_titania_



I wasn't a good student until one day I fell in love with computing. I had two dreams in my life: owning a commuting VR company and becoming an author.
Unfortunately, I had to give up both of them for personal and health reasons even though my results were more than enough to get to them.
And now after getting better, I can't go back and change medicine, but I decided to not forsake my other dream and decided to start writing again with the hope that my written voices would be heard and supported.















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_