STORY OF RAJ KUMAR KSHATRIYA (WRITER)

 Habitat: Tirupati(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: MBA

Passion: Writing

Instagram ID: @rajkumarkshatriyas


Hello everyone, This is Rajkumar Kshatriya, I'm an M.B.A Graduated, From my childhood, I was very much interested in Story writing, Video Creating, and Life motivation. Wilde's stories and different creations started now. I became addicted to keeping those around me along with our family happy with my words. I thought I had solved with my words the people who were looking for a solution to every problem that happened in life. I have been happy with my words to everyone ever since.

I love writing stories in the same way. Someone who writes good forest scenes into stories. I have already written many stories. I have a lot more habits than doing videos. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_