STORY OF CHARISHMA D (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 Habitat: Anantapur(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: Degree

Passion: Photography & Editing

Instagram ID: @chubby_chubby777


Hello... Everyone... I am Charishma. I am from Anantapur I am studying Degree second year. Actually, I am very interested to capture the beauty of nature and I observed what nature tells us the good things if nature can't speak but we understand everything while seeing the pic... Very passionate to do clicks everywhere... It feels good and it gives relaxation while capturing the pics... So it's done to tell these words about it... Thank u so much... Everyone has an interest to take photos but it comes from our interest in capturing and taking pics...😊😍






No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_