STORY OF INESH SIDDARTHA (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 Habitat: Tirupati(AP), India

Profession: Macro Photographer

Education: B.Sc

Passion: Photography

Instagram ID: @ineshmacros

Hi, I'm O.Inesh Siddartha completed my microbiology Bsc in Vidyanikethan 2019.

During my studies, I started taking photos on my mobile.
My fav things are sunrise 🌅
🌇.
After some days I moved into macro photography.

In macros, I took soo many suggestions From bird man Karthik's brother [ Karthik Sai ].

After some time I captured the red dragonfly which I got Chittoor district 1st prize in wildlife photography.

After a few days, I went for macros at Sheshchalam forest there I saw soo many insects that I selected one Balck dragonfly which is rare and no one captured in Tirupati.

It took 4 and a half hours for that pic that was an awesome achievement.

All macros were captured by my mobile phone Vivo v19.











No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_