STORY OF SANTHOSHI B (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Srikakulam(AP), India

Profession: Software Engineer

Education: B.Tech

Passion: Painting & Dancing

Instagram ID: @thinkout2020


My name is Santhoshi. I'm working for an MNCcompany. I always wanted to paint from my childhood but anyhow I couldn't. Due to this lockdown, I got much time to start my hobby as a career path. Though it was my first time getting my hands dirty, I'm not so confident but eventually, I'm learning day by day and improving my art. one of the best moments so far is my father never used to share any pics with others. suddenly he started posting my artwork to his 10th classmates.
Here are some of my paintings, please go through them and keep supporting me.















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_